Monday, June 9, 2008

Big Sisters Rock!










Hi All

I just finished a new graphic for my cafe press extraordinary artist efforts. It's turned into a special tip-of-the-hat to my two older sisters Audrey and Ryn.

I have a new graphic arts tool to use. I wanted to get the thingy-ma-jig that works like a drawing pen. My first challenge was to figure out what they are called so I could research and shop for one. Naturally when I couldn't find a lead myself, my son Casey* sent me in the right direction. I turns out it's called a Tablet or a Stylus. (Note: Casey works for Leonard M Sanders on the linked topic)

Once I knew the name of 'it' (Tablet or Sytlus) I was able to research them on the paint.net forum and find out more information. I ended up with a WACOM Bamboo MTE 450.

The bad news is it's not magically making me an artist...in fact so far it's be anything but intuitive for me. The good news is that I am finally make just a tad bit of headway today: I drew the hearts with it (hehehe) Now if I could just draw like Michaelangelo.

My next attempted theme will be 'big brothers' in which case I have Robert to celebrate! I hope you too have beloved siblings and/or natural or choosen family to celebrate too!

Peace and Hugs, Marie



No comments: