Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blah-ger

Hi Bloggers!

I seem to have a big case of the blah-ger blahs. I like this new format and am looking forward to yakking away with you, sharing my life adventure, my artistic endeavors and my heart. At the moment I confess to not having much cha cha cha. I hope you won't give up on me!

I have been working on a few different graphic ideas ... however the artistic muse in me seems to be on vacation. Whatever cool graphic comes out of this body is always a surprise for me... it seems my talent comes from my heart and not my genetic gift. Stay tuned for some new graphic...it's bound to be born soon.

Last but not least I must honor for the democratic process...I am so proud to have watch the democrats run with such strong candidates for the Democratic Presidential Nominee. It's seems like such a long time coming... a person of diversity whether by race or gender to become the President of the United States of Our America! I am so honored to watch and support the Democratic Party and all Americans that work to bring a better life to all. Yes we can!

http://www.thatwhichisgood.com




No comments: