This post is brought to you by New-trition-izing Marie. Who knew that 6 days later I would still be hooked on this idea. Will wonders ever cease? Look at my week so far:
Who new it wasn't rocket science? Ok so maybe some of us are late bloomers.
Add to that Phil & I have been walking 3 plus miles a day most days.
Things I have learned as a new dieter this first week:
- Counting calories is not rocket science
- Gluten free lasagna calorie counting is... but can be done
- Just about anything dairy is a calorie magnet
- Just about any vegetable is not
- I can still find enough for two beers a day if I want too
- Spark People is a great site to help me track calories and exercise. Yippee skippy
Cheers to all! Marie