Monday, September 8, 2008

Fear and Faith

One of my favorite blogs.. George!
I am IN LOVE!

There is so much to learn from George and his team... Once you start reading his story you will be too!

Have I mentioned that next month Phil and I will finally pull out of Oly and head for Arizona? We have had a much needed year of just decompressing from our old work-a-holic lives here in Olympia. We are becoming more comfortable with free falling ... Allowing time to be more comfortable with the discovering who we are beyond our job ego's.

George is fearless...this is from HIS HEART FULL BLOG:
Sunday, December 02, 2007:

6:30AM - Being afraid.
Ever since I began to be a fulltime RVer, I've been cautioned about dangerous things. Propane heaters, battery fumes, tire failure, drinking water; and a ton of other stuff. Lately I've been receiving info about crime in Mexico.

What am I to do with news stories about crime in Mexico?

When I was recovering from cancer, I made a deal with myself to live unafraid. There is a note that I wrote to myself on MsTioga's bathroom door to remind me of that deal. I've posted in my blog about that deal a few times.

My Creed
I don't run away from my dreams,
Because of my fear of what "might" happen.
I have faith that no matter what fate brings me,
I shall overcome!
01 July 2003




Phil and I have a great case of 'hitch itch'. We have a list of 'to-do's'...next month to be done. About thirty two and a half days then south we go. Yippie Skippy!


No comments: