Thursday, September 4, 2008

Halloween, Bridge to Nowhere, Mudflats - Common thread? Wa La - Me!

Hi Bloggers!

I am still amazed at how busy I am at doing just about nothing. Unfortunately I am also addicted to the democratic and republican election. Sad but true.

Welcome to October by the way. I thought I would mess around with my wanderer (most popular graphic) and put on a Halloween suit. See what you think. I have a second text choice on my cafe press site as well... www.thatwhichisgood.com


In case you haven't yet gleaned my political views I created this text too...






I have been busy reading Alaska-scuttle-butt too ... great background reading on Rep nominee Sarah Palin.

Tiptoeing Through the Muck of Alaskan Politics


I am struggling with keeping a well balance soul at the moment. Where is my patience and tolerance?

Why do I care so much about keeping other laws off my body?

Why am I so committed to helping others help themselves.

To fair and just democracy, open markets and FAIR checks and balances that balance the needs of individuals and a vigorous business climate?

I don't see Obama or the Democrats as and end all to perfection but I can imagine the possibilities that the time is now to try for all of us to identify and commit to some common values... instead of consume consume consume...

I will never forget the many who help me out when I made bad choices, when I was disenfranchised...people and a public program or two, that helped me out.

People that literally took me in, held me, gave me patience and then helped me bloom.

Now look at all the taxes I have paid over the years!!! What a great member of society I have become eh? (If I do say so myself)

Let's join together and build a bridge to somewhere.


1 comment:

Thom said...

I like to say "bridge to nowhere" to the tune of "Road to nowhere" by The Talking Heads.

Were on a road to nowhere
Come on inside
Takin that ride to nowhere
Well take that ride