Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bumperstickers Part Two

Hi All...

Seems like just about every time I do new new designs I end up redoing them. Granted I am a Cafe Press Newby however... I would still like to be a bit quicker on my own learning curve. There is a lot to remember when making new designs.

  1. Double check the template and be sure to understand 'bleed'. If your internet is not working and you don't have access to the template why not wait a day or two... in case you want to make your life easier.
  2. Contrast is very important.... even if you like the pretty lighter colors how will they transfer on the clothing or gift items. It's a good idea to do a rethink before you final a graphic.
  3. Footer? Did you add it?
With that being said I have kept the old and brought in the new. Please check out my graphics and by all means smile if you see something that touches you! I love ideas and request... feel free to toss them my way!

If you are new at CafePress too please feel free to share your most challenging moments. I am sooooo happy to learn the easy way instead of the hard way. (go figure)










Last but not least I have a bad case of Tick-itis. My first sister visit in Arizona!!! Yeah have those who have significant others in the neighborhood! Tick's Tom lives in Phoenix!

No comments: