Monday, January 5, 2009

Bumper Stickers Revisited


I have bumper sticker-itis....

This is a very good thing since it is motivating me to work on my CafePress Store. It turns out the recipe for creating a viable and income producing store isn't going to come easy for me... I feel like I am just beginning to get my feet under me. A better sense of what a good graphic looks like vs a weak one among many other things.

Here is a good example.
My first attempt at a kayak graphic:
.... Both Phil and I thought it needed to be improved on... so I went back to the drawing board and came up with my new and improved model.
Now I was on a roll...which made me much happier...
More kayak bumper stickers...


Next I got a bug back about birds... time to tip my hat for the gift of birding my Dad and Mom Judy gave me. WA LA for Birding Bumper Stickers!





These are just a few examples of what I am working on. It's fun to see how much I have improved as Phil pointed out today wearing one of my early graphics...


Wow...
Please visit mystore at www.thatwhichisgood.com any time for a smile and good cheer!
You will find wonderful gifts and apparel to celebrate a bit of whimsy in all of us.

2 comments:

Tucson Snowbird said...

Keep creating! Those are wonderful.
~Judy

~ Marie ~ said...

Thanks Judy... that's a birdsong in my ear!