Monday, March 23, 2009

Obama - Geithner Plan for Banks?

One of the benefits of not working is having time to do some reading on the Economic Train Wreck and how we are going to get back on track. I spent the last couple of hours today trying to understand Geithner's latest bank plan. After many a brain hiccup trying to read different sites I came across a blog post that referred me to Deborah Solomon in the Wall Street Journal.

I managed to read this in it's entirety. Only time will tell how it all rolls out but I was glad to see a positive response on Wall Street.

If you are looking for more financial reading that gives more insight then the main stream media you may want to check out this blog too for more brain food. Link here>> Grasping Reality with Both Hands
The Semi-Daily Journal of Economist Brad DeLong: A Fair, Balanced, Reality-Based, and More than Two-Handed Look at the World


Speaking of train wrecks... "I think we can / I think we can / I think we can"





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to help my train wreck / RV bump in the road?
Please consider my whimsical store when shopping for gifts and goods.
http://www.thatwhichisgood.com

No comments: