Thursday, March 19, 2009

Solar Inspired


Since I started a web information site on Solar RV Stuff I have been inspired to try my hand at a whimsical solar graphic. Here are the two I have come up with.

I am trying to decide if I should ditch the top two graphics and just keep the bottom two. ... or visa versa... or start from scratch. What do you think?







I am also working a list of inspired text like these:
  • Solar Powered or Solar Power (preference anyone?)
  • Let the sunshine solar
  • Solar makes me hot
  • The answers in the sunrise
  • Go Solar
I would love ideas, suggestions and/or thumbs up for any you like them. How would you tweak them to make them better?

Also do you use solar energy now? If so what?

As most of you know I need all the help I can get! ;)


Peace and hugs, Marie

2 comments:

~ Marie ~ said...

Greetings all!

I did get some damn good suggestions from my family!

Mom Judy & Dad
- they like the big sun with the added suggestion of making the electric plug longer

Sister Audrey
- English fanatic...keeping me on track...
- > ? The answers in the sunrise
I think you want either "The answer is in the sunrise" (answer's) or "The answers are in the sunrise"

Yeah for feedback! Yeah for family! Yeah for all of you!

Thom said...

Free form ideas for all:

The sun is the root of the answer.

El Sol = Electricidad

Sun Solar Supply

Free Electricity

Sun rays for power today

If Superman can use the sun as the source for his power why can't we?


Be fun, have smart