Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Owl Out of Nest Day 2 & 3 Family Day

Welcome - Please stay in touch!
Subscribe by email or in a feed



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The great horned owl chick is still out on a limb.
We think it is about 6-8 weeks old.

I am a steadfast soul wandering below.

Folks come by all day to take pictures and gaze at this baby owl.

It's a long way up and a long way down.

Bird folks tell me this isn't that unusual and not to worry.
I feel better when Dad and Mom are around but I haven't
seen them sense late morning.
The little one just follows me with his/her eyes
and I want so much to help.




Dad with the little great horned owl.

Mom watching out next door.


Two birds of a feather!



The best Dad! (when he is here)



Baby back again on his/her own.
Waiting for mom and dad
as I wait for him/her to fly.



Whimsical Gifts & Apparal designed by Marie

No comments: